12.3.08

Release

I'm off, tomorrow morning, to the redwood forest and meetings and a chance to hold my new book. It is all very exciting.

And then.

Then there is the reality that I am leaving my lovely family in this little house. To eat the food I bought with care, the meals frozen ahead of time, and who knows what else. They will look at the same moon I look at, walk the same earth, but we will be miles away from each other's touch and voices. Do You blame me for crying? You know all about letting go of your Child. Releasing Him to the hands of time and circumstance.

Teach me this day to be as You, who could see beyond the moment into eternity.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Praying against fear, my friend.

12.3.08  
Blogger nannykim said...

hmmm, but it is exciting

12.3.08  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home